Tuesday 27 January 2009

Distinctly Floral

I had an exciting day today... Amanda, owner (and floral guru!) of Distinctly Floral, was kind enough to fit me in to her busy day for a coffee and some extremely helpful advice about going into business.

I met Amanda when we were looking for flowers for our wedding (she did a STUNNING job) and I was instantly impressed at how Amanda listened and absorbed even the tiniest details, and when the flowers turned up on the day, they looked even more amazing than we'd ever imagined they would.

I hope that I can go some way to being the incredible business woman that Amanda is.

If you are fortunate enough to live in Kent, then I suggest you look no further than www.distinctlyfloral.co.uk for your floral desires.

Amanda is exhibiting at one of the areas largest wedding fairs this weekend, and has very kindly offered to take along a few of my tiaras and hair pins, to put amongst her display. They will then make it into her fabulous shop window display (I always enjoy looking in the window when I pass by) on Monday.

Fingers crossed, the website will also be finished this weekend... watch this space! x

No comments:

Post a Comment