Wednesday 21 January 2009

The Website




Today, I am uploading all the styles and descriptions for the Moongazer range, to our brand new, specially designed website http://www.moon-gazer.com/

I am delighted to see how well it is all fitting together, and have to take this opportunity to thank those that have worked so hard to help me - you know who you are!.

Once I've finished my uploading, and the technical stuff is done, I'll be going public! I'm very excited about launching the website, and am thinking of throwing a 'launch party'...

On another exciting note, tomorrow evening, I'm meeting my first bride for a consultation, and next week, I've got a meeting with Amanda, from her fabulous floristy business 'Distinctly Floral'.

Its all starting to happen...




No comments:

Post a Comment